MARINE CORPS LEAGUE
DEPARTMENT OF INDIANA
CHARLES A. CRUMBO
MEMORIAL SCHOLARSHIP FOUNDATION, INC.
Criteria — Eligibility — Requirements
APPLICANT MUST BE:
A Current Regular or Associate Member of the Department of Indiana Marine Corps League or Marine Corps League Auxiliary
The Spouse, Child or Grandchild of a current Regular or Associate member of the Department of Indiana Marine Corps League or Marine Corps League Auxiliary.
- Applicants may request an application from an Department of Indiana Marine Corps League Detachment, by writing directly to the Crumbo Scholarship Foundation chairman, or at www.sildmarines.com
- Completed applications MUST be postmarked no later than April 30th of each award year.
- ALL applicants who are the spouse, child or grandchild of a current regular or associate member of the Department of Indiana Marine Corps League or the Marine Corps League Auxiliary are eligible and MUST submit a signed statement from the member verifying their relationship and recommending the applicant.
- Only full-time, undergraduate students (i.e. 12 credit hours minimum) are eligible for scholarships and no applicant shall receive more than five (5) Crumbo Scholarship awards. (increased from 4 in 2009)
- Applicant MUST submit a copy of their most recent grades with the application. Do not withhold your application awaiting your final grades, as such a delay may disqualify you by missing the April 30 deadline.
- Successful applicants will be notified by July 1st of the award year.
- All decisions of the Crumbo Scholarship Foundation are final.
In addition to the requirements listed above, also complete the following:
- Applicant MUST submit a minimum of two (2) letters of reference from persons (not related) who have known the applicant for a period of five (5) years.
- Applicant MUST submit a copy of acceptance by an accredited institution of higher learning (i.e. college, university or trade school). Applicants already attending an accredited institution need only submit their last grade transcript.
- Applicant MUST re-apply each year of their eligibility.
- Applicant MUST submit their last grade transcript.
Mailing address Patrick F. Moriarty, II, Chairman
Crumbo Scholarship Foundation
8387 N. Portersville Rd. N.
Jasper, IN 47546